Bihar Governemnt has started its flagship scheme Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme to provide education loan of up to Rs 4 lakhs for the students. Any student who has passed Class 12 and is a resident of Bihar state is eligible for the scheme. In this post we will let you know the procedure to register and apply online for Bihar student credit card scheme. More details about the scheme can be found at Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme Details
In this scheme a student can take loan for his higher studies and Govt will ay the interest on behalf of the student. Only students who has passed the 12th exam from CBSE, Bihar or Madarsa board are eligible for this scheme.
Step by Step Guide to Register for Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme
- Visit the website www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in/
- Click on New Registration button
- Enter Name, Mobile No, Email -Id and Characters shown in the image
- Click on Send OTP button (OTP will be received on mobile and email id entered)
- Enter OTP on website and click Confirm button
- Now you will receive user-id and password on registered mobile number and email-id
- Now login to the website with user-id and password
- Click on change password button
- Enter the Old password and New password(you want to set) then press Submit button
How to Apply Online for Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme
- Visit the website www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in/ and enter user-id and password
- Page to fill personal information will appear, Fill the details carefully and Click Submit button. Click OK to confirm.
- Click the Next button and Clcik Apply on Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme
- Enter the details in the form carefully.
- Click Submit button
- Application receipt and the filled PDF form will be received on registered email-id
- In few days you will receive information about date and time of appointment at nearest DRCC
Things to do before visiting DRCC
- Download and get printout of PDF form from email id
- Affix passport size photograph on form and sign necessary boxes
- Make a copy of required documents mentioned in the PDF form
- Self attest the photocopy documents
- Go to DRCC with all original documents, self-attested copy of documents and pdf form downloaded.