The state government of Delhi released many schemes for the welfare of the students to help them for their higher studies.The state government has released the application forms for the students who are of SC/ST/OBC category and pursuing the higher studies for 2016-17. As you know the state government of Delhi gives the scholarship amount to the financial poor students who want pursue higher studies.
All the eligible candidates who are studying in any of the class like 9th, 10th, 12th and UG/PG classes can take the benefit of this scheme.
Conditions for Post Matric Scholarship
Here is the complete description of the students who are eligible for the Post Matric Scholarship.
- The income of the parents of the students who are applying for this scholarship should not mere than 3 Lac per annum.
- The students who want to take the benefit of this scheme should not apply in the other scholarship schemes.
- The state government of Delhi provides 40% reservation for the girls of state.
- The student should be the resident of Delhi and must have cast certificate.
- The bank account should on the name of the applicant and Aadhar card should be linked.
- The applicant is required to attach the following documents with registration form.
- Mark sheet of the previous passed examination.
- Proof of permanent residential address.
- Original fee receipt.
- Copy of Aadhar card
- Verification certificate from the institute.
- Bank account number with IFSC code of bank.
- Cast certificate
- Hostel fee receipt or certificate by the warden.
How to Fill Post Matric Scholarship Registration Form
Here is the complete procedure through which the applicants can do their registration under this scheme.
- The scheme can be applied through national scholarship portal (NSP) of government of India i.e http://scholarships.gov.in/
- The students have to log in on the NSP portal and fill the complete details to get identification number.
- Before uploading the documents the students must read the latest instructions issued by the Social Justice and Empowerment.
- The head of institution have to ensure the Aadhar enrollment and bank accounts by the students of respective institutions.
- The details filed by the students are forwarded to the heads of the respective institutes for the verification of the student.
- The nodal officer of the respective institute will be responsible to enter the accurate details of the courses or the programs offered to the students.
- This will help the student to select the institutes in a single click.
Delhi government provide scholarship amount to those students who are financial weak and are willing to take higher studies. The main motive of this scheme is to encourage the financial poor people who are able to achieve their goals but due to their financial condition they are not able to study further.
The students who belong to SC/ST/OBC category must apply for scholarship because they all are eligible for this scheme. The last date for online applications of this scheme is 31 October 201