The central government has started a housing scheme for the poor people of the urban areas. Under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana the central government has invite the candidates for online applications through their nearest CSC (Common Service Center) in their city.
The interested candidates can apply online applications for Pradhan mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) by visiting any of their nearest Common Service Center (CSC) in the urban areas.
Out of the total 2 Lac common service centers only 60000 in urban areas will be enabled to accept online form submission for the scheme.
How to Find CSC in Your City for PMAY
Common service Centers(CSC) are a corner stone of the digital India program which provide various types of services to the people of urban or village areas.
- To find the Common Service Center in your city first you have to visit http://gis.csc.gov.in/
- Now select your state by clicking on the India map or in the sidebar list
- Now select the name of the district
- Now it will show the details of the nearest Common Service Center in your city.
Services provided by Common Service Centre (CSC)
The service centre in the city provides many new digital services to the people of the urban areas.
- The main objective of the Common Service Center is to provide the digital empowerment to the citizens of the urban areas.
- The Common Service Center in the urban areas provides digital infrastructure as a core utility to the every citizen of the city.
- The Common service Center is set up in any city to proceed the government works on the demand.
So the central government has selected Common Service Centers to apply for the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. So the interested candidates can apply online application through the Common Service center in the urban areas.