Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Application Form PDF can be download and submitted to avail the benefits of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. This scheme is launched by the Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi to provide the affordable houses to the poor people of the country. The house is the basic need of human being for the lively hood. This Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana will provide “Pakka Makan” to those people who don’t have his/her own house and who have “Kachha Makan.”
The government targeted to construct 2 crore houses in all the villages of country to benefits the poor peoples. The government will construct these affordable houses in seven years till 2022. The Prime Minister aim that every citizen have their own house in the year 2022 under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
The objective of this scheme is to provide affordable housing solutions to EWS (Economic Weaker Sections) and LIG (Lower Income Groups). This scheme benefited the poor people of rural and urban areas who don’t have his/her own house.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana scheme is designed to be completed in three Phases. In the Phase 1 government targeted 100 cities of the country for development and construction of affordable houses under the scheme from April 2015 to March 2017.
In the Phase 2 government decided to select 200 cities of the country for the development and construction of affordable houses to the Economic Weaker Sections and Lower Income Groups from April 2017 to March 2019.
In the Phase 3 government select the remaining cities of the country for the development and construction of affordable houses under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana from April 2019 to March 2022.
Eligibility Criteria for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- BPL families are eligible for these affordable houses.
- The people of schedule tribes also applicable for this scheme.
- The people of schedule caste also eligible for this scheme.
- The poor Indian women of all religion and caste are eligible for this scheme.
- The people of Economic Weaker Sections.
- The people of Lower Income Groups.
Features of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- The government provide an average of Rs. 100,000 to every beneficiaries.
- The government also provide Rs. 1,50,000 to Economic Weaker Sections.
- The loan of government under PM Awas Yojana up to Rs. 600,000 lac for a period of 15 years or less.
- The government also provide a subsidy interest of 6.5% to the beneficiaries.