The state government of Haryana is providing disability pension whish has contribution from state as well as form the central government scheme called as Indira Gandhi National Disability Pension. This is the educated handicapped pension scheme.
Under educated handicapped pension scheme, educated people with disabilities having not less than 70% disability and educational qualification of middle, metric and above level or diploma holder are provided un-employment allowance from the date of their registration in the employment exchanges for 6 years period.
How to Apply Unemployment Allowance (Handicapped)
Here is the complete procedure to apply for the unemployment allowance to educate physical disabled students Haryana under educated handicapped pension scheme.
- To apply online for the pension under this pension scheme the candidate has to visit e services on the portal www.haryana.gov.in.
- Now select Social Justice and Empowerment Department.
- List of all services under the department will be displayed. Depending on the method of submission, click one of the links displayed under Action.
- Now fill the necessary details in the form and can check the status of the application on the state portal.
- Once the status is complete the user has to meet the concerned department person along with the required original documents and collect the certificate from the department person.
Rate of Scholarship as per the Class
Here are the details of the scholarship provided under educated handicapped pension scheme.
- 1st to 5th class Rs. 400 per month
- 6th to 9th class Rs. 500/month
- 10th to 12th class Rs. 750/month
- Diploma holder Rs. 1000/month
- Graduate Rs. 1500/month
- Post graduate Rs. 2000/month
Apart from educated handicapped pension scheme, schemes like scholarship for these students, unemployment allowance to educated students, grant-in-aid to voluntary organizations engaged in welfare of physically challenged and financial assistance to non school going disabled students are being carried out by the state government.