Bihar Government has started a dedicated website www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in for online application of various schemes under 7 Nischay Arthik Hal Yuwaon Ko Bal drive.
There are currently three scheme run under this portal, These schemes are
- Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme
- Bihar Kushal Yuva Program
- Mukhyamantri Swyam Sahayta Bhatta Yojana(Berojgari Bhatta Scheme)
1. Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme
Under this scheme students who have passed class 12 exam and is willing to continue higher education will get a education loan of up to 4 lakhs for fees and other expenses. Any student who has passed class 12 examination from CBSE board, Madarsa board or Bihar board is eligible for the application provided that he is a permanent resident of the state. More details of Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme
2.Bihar Kushal Yuva Program
Kushal Yuva program is a training program in which soft skills and computer knowledge will be provided to unemployed youths in the age group of 15-25 years provided that he has completed class 10th or 12th and must be a permanent resident of Bihar. The duration of course is 3 months Fine details of scheme here Bihar Kushal Yuva Program
3.Mukhyamantri Swayam Sahayta Bhatta Yojana
Under this scheme government will assist unemployed youth by providing them Rs 1000 per month to find a job. Any youth wh has completed class 12th and still unemployed can apply for the scheme. Any one can avail the benefits of this scheme for 2 years only. More details can be found at Mukhyamantri Swayam Sahayta Bhatta Yojana
How to Apply Online through website
- Open the website www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in in the browser
- There is a button called New Registration Click the button
- A form will open fill name, mobile number and email id in the box also fill the captch code.
- Click the button Send OTP (Check your mobile or email id for OTP)
- Fill the OTP in the webisite and Confirm
- Again check your mobile number or email id for your user name and password
- Again open the website and select the scheme you want to apply for, Now enter your user name and password to login
After logging into the website you have to fill the details in each boxes and submit the form online. Once the form is submitted successful you will get list of documents required for verification and the details of DRCC center and date, time when to visit the center.