Director of Education, Delhi is going to announce nursery admissions for the EWS/DG category children for 2017-18. This scheme isto facilitate the nursery admissions and make it easier for different sections of society to enroll their children in school.
Under this scheme the seats will be reserved for the students who belong Economically Weaker Section (EWS) and Disadvantaged Group (DG). As per the directions of the authority 25% seats are reserved for the children who are in the EWS and DG category.
Register Online for EWS/DG Quota Admission
Here is the complete procedure to apply for the EWS/DG Quota Admission Scheme.
- To apply online for EWS/DG Quota Admission Scheme the applicants have to visit www.edudel.nic.in.
- Now fill the information regarding the scheme and do not forget to mark the red star and then you will get the login id and password.
- Now enter your mobile number on which you will get a message for the future reference.
- Now log in with your id and password and fill the form with all the details asked and confirm it before submitting.
- You can delete the form in case of filling the form wrong.
Eligibility & Documents Required for EWS/DG Quota Admission
Here is the list of the required documents and the eligibility criteria for EWS/DG Quota Admission Scheme.
- Pre-School/Nursery: Children Aged Between 3 to 4 years on 31.03.2017
- Pre-Primary/KG: Children Aged Between 4 to 5 years on 31.03.2017
- Class 1st: Children Aged Between 5 to 6 years on 31.03.2017
- Resident proof of Delhi should be submitted by the parents.
- Birth Certificate.
- Income certificate for EWS category and no income certificate for DG category.
- Medical Certificate issued by the Government Hospital in the case of disabled children.
- Documentary proof issued by the relevant authority in case of Transgender and Orphans.
Delhi government has started EWS/DG Quota Admission Scheme for the welfare of the poor people of the capital and to educate the poor children of the capital.