Aadhar Pay – Aadhar Payment App has launched by the central government to encourage the people about the digital payment. Its is a new android smartphone application which used for the digital payment. Aadhar Pay – Aadhar Payment App help the merchants to receive the bills payment from the customers. Central government has launched this app to make the country cashless.
The aim of government is to increase the cashless transactions between the merchants and customers. Aadhar Pay – Aadhar Payment App is very easy to use and it is used through the smartphones for digital payment system. Aadhar Pay smartphone app is used for the cashless transactions.
Now the merchants and the customers have not faced the payment problem. Central government has provide a easy way to merchants to get the payments from the customers by launching the Aadhar Pay – Aadhar Payment App. Merchants and customers have face many problems due to demonetization but now they have a simple and easy way for digital payment.
How to use Aadhar Pay – Aadhar Payment App
The merchants can use the Aadhar Payment App through your smartphones. Merchants would need to download Aadhar Pay – Aadhar Payment App in your smartphone and connect the smartphone the smartphone to bio-metric scan machine to receive the digital payment from the customers. The merchants would spend Rs. 2,000 for bio-metric scan machine. Merchants registered themselves on Aadhar Payment App and connect their bank account with the app.
Receive Payment using Aadhar Pay – Aadhar Payment App
Following steps which would use by the merchants to receive the payments through the Aadhar Payment App.
- Enter the Aadhar Number of the customers to receive the payment.
- Aadhar Pay smartphone app connect to bio metric scan machine and data connection is also “ON” in your android mobile phone.
- The list of bank accounts will display in smartphone app which are linked with Aadhar number of customer.
- Customers will select their bank account in which their Aadhar number is linked.
- Merchant will enter the amount which is charged from customer.
- Aadhar Payment App will ask for boi-metric scan input of customer. It is work as password of transaction.
- After matching the bio-metric scan with UIADI amount will be transferred to merchant bank account.
- If the customer has not linked their Aadhar number then the digital payment using Aadhar Payment App is not possible.
Aadhar Pay – Aadhar Payment App will provide the cashless and digital transactions between the merchants and customers. Aadhar Pay – Aadhar Payment App has started by the HDFC bank in association with the central government to provide cashless transactions and digital payment to people. The merchants download the Aadhar Pay – Aadhar Payment App in their smartphones through the google play store. Aadhar Pay – Aadhar Payment App will remove the problems of POS (Point of Sale) machines. Merchants have receive the payment from the customers through smartphone app.