Captain Smart Connect Free Smartphone Scheme in Punjab is a new scheme announced by the Punjab Congress Chief Captain Amarindar Singh. Under this scheme the Congress government of Punjab will give 50 lakh smart phones to the youths of the state. The online registration for Captain Smart Connect Scheme can be made on http://captainsmartconnect.com/
Congress chief captain Amarinder Singh today announced this scheme that 50 lakh free smart phones will be given to the youths of the Punjab with one year of free data and calling to youth in the state.Singh announced Captain Smart Connect Scheme today in the presence of thousands of youths at the occasion.
Register Online for Captain Smart Connect Scheme
The state government has made a procedure to apply online for the registration under Captain Smart Connect Scheme.
- The eligible candidates who want to register themselves under this scheme has to visit http://captainsmartconnect.com/
- Now the candidate has to click on the register option.
- Now the candidate has to fill all the necessary details like name, father name, mobile number, address, name of the district and email.
- After filling all the details the candidate has to click on the option register now.
- Now the candidate will get an OTP (One Time Password) on the mobile through SMS.
- Now the candidate has to fill the one time password in the next page of the registration to verify the registration of the candidate.
Eligibility for Captain Smart Connect Scheme
The state government of Punjab has made an eligibility process to take the benefit of Captain Smart Connect Scheme.
- The candidate who wants to take the benefit of this scheme must be the permanent resident of Punjab.
- The age of the candidate should be 18-35 years.
- The candidate should be passed out 10th
- The income of the candidate of should be less than Rs. 6 Lakh per annum.
The main objective of Captain Smart Connect Scheme is to connect the youth of Punjab by equipping them with a smart phone and internet. The last date for Captain Smart Connect scheme is 10 December 2016