Prime Minister Narendra Modi recently announces two new schemes – namely Lucky Grahak Yojana for retail consumers, and Digi Dhan Vyapar Yojana for small businesses – in a bid to boost digital payments in India. Winners will get a minimum of Rs. 1,000 through a lucky draw – while the winners will be chosen on daily and weekly basis under the lucky Grahak Yojana, merchants who have won under the Digi Dhan Vyapar Yojana will be announced every week. Both the schemes have been launched to incentivize citizens for using cashless payments methods, and will run till April 14.
How to Check if You Win under Lucky Grahak Yojana & Digi Dhan Vyapar Yojana
Here is the complete procedure to check the name of the winner under Lucky Grahak Yojana & Digi Dhan Vyapar Yojana.
- First step to check out your name if you won is that go to the websitehttps://digidhanlucky.mygov.in/.
- Click on the option for that you are applying either for consumer or for merchant.
- Now fill the mobile number/UPI/USSD/Ruapy/AEPS account that you have registered under the scheme.
- Now you will receive an OTP One Time Password and fill it in the given box.
- Now click on the option try your luck.
- The next message will show if you won under Luckyt Grahak and Digi Dhan Vyapar Yojana.
If you have made a payment via the above mentioned approved methods but get the No Information Available message, you can provide more details, such as your card number in case of RuPay, VPA for UPI transactions, Aadhaar number for AEPS, and mobile number (once again) for USSD payments.
So above is the complete procedure of finding your name if you win under Lucky Grahak Yojana and Digi Dhan Vyapar Yojana in any draw. So the interested people can check their name who have used the cashless transaction or online payment system.